Welcome! Please take a moment to read through all of this important information so you know the registration process, dates, prices, deadlines, what you need, and more.
All classes are hosted at the Chelsea Community Center located at 11101 Hwy 47, Chelsea, AL 35043. We meet at Biz Room B down the right hallway. Please remember to sign in at your immediate left and wash hands across the hall before coming to class.
Registration is a 3-step process. You must complete the first 2 steps under Registration Steps below before I can make step 3 happen, which is needed to secure your spot in class.
Registration is a 2-step process.
Reserve your spot in class.
Send your tuition.
These are both steps 2 and 3 under Registration Steps below where you can find more details about each. Tuition must be completed by the 21st to secure your spot in class next month.
Important – Please Read
This signup is first come, first served and those who complete the registration process in its entirety reserve their spot in class first.
Because I rent the room, payment is required by the 21st of the previous month. If not enough sign up and pay by then, the next month’s class could be cancelled, so please don’t wait until the last minute.
For other important information about classes including prices, special dates, and more, visit the following pages.
1. Complete the Class Registration form once each school year.
2. Reserve your spot each month (for each student individually) by signing up here.
- Simply select the class(es) using the Sign Up button and then click Submit and Sign Up at the bottom. Complete the information and click Sign Up Now. Each month’s registration is represented by the first class of the month.
- Note: The email you use to sign up here is where you receive a class reminder prior to the start of each month and is the one I use to communicate with the entire class when sending important information to those currently enrolled.
- Changing Your Sign Up: Click the X where you are signed up and confirm your deletion.
3. Payment due by 21st of previous month.
- Current Students: Send cash or check to class or send via PayPal to SaraBethsGymnasts@gmail.com.
- Payment must include: Student name, month paying for, class day, and class time
- New Students: A once per school year registration fee of $20 will be included on your invoice. Additional family is $5 each.
4. Join the Facebook Group for class information, discussions, updates, and more. This is where I post weather updates and other time-sensitive information. You also can find us at Facebook Page and Instagram.
5. Finish reading the following important information.
6. Come to class ready to have fun, learn, and enjoy all that gymnastics has to offer. I will have a Community Center waiver you need to sign on the first day.
- You also can download the Chelsea Community Center waiver directly to print and sign and bring to class. Thank you.
Before Coming to Class
Please try to go potty right before class and make an effort to help your child wash his or her hands before coming into class. A restroom is right outside of class in Biz Room A down the right hallway of the Chelsea Community Center.
Hand washing with soap and water will cut down on the number of germs in class helping everyone to stay healthy and well. Remind them to keep hands out of their eyes, noses, and mouths since that is how germs are so easily spread among children. Plus, cough and sneeze into elbows instead of hands. I appreciate your help keeping everyone well this year.
What to Bring
You need the following:
- Athletic clothing such as a leotard, shirt and shorts, leggings, etc. Keep in mind that loose shirts can create difficulty when flipping or being upside down. Shorts that are too baggy may create uncomfortableness if they expose underwear during stretching or flipping.
- Soft scrunchies or hair ties and only flat snap barrettes so not to injure the head but keep hair safety out of the way (required). Please no headbands or bows.
- Easy on and off clothing for before and after class
- Easy on and off shoes for before and after class
- Diaper with a spare one in your bag (if appropriate)
- Diaper cover or appropriate clothing but no bare diapers please (if appropriate)
About the Classes
Your child will not only learn physical skills but each individual will discover and improve upon their own self-awareness, self-confidence, motivation, determination, safety, goals, guided discovery, and more. Success comes from within, and I want each and every student to be and feel successful by their own standards.
Gymnastics offers many benefits from learning your own balance and agility to strengthening fine motor skills, muscles, coordination, flexibility, self-awareness, confidence, goals, striving for achievements, and focus. Your child will explore all of these benefits and experience the happiness, confidence, and reassurance from being in a positive and physically active environment with healthy movement. So, sign up and join us for lots of exploration.
I also offer swim lessons and a number of Red Cross courses from Water Safety Instructor and Lifeguarding to First Aid/CPR/AED and Basic Water Rescue. I highly recommend Basic Water Rescue for all parents or at least Water Safety Today.
If you don’t see a class you are looking for, please contact me.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to expand your children’s knowledge and skills, trusting me, and cooperating as it takes everyone to have great classes. Have a great day!